At CROWN WOODS our staff are steadfastly committed to this goal.
Quality, in its various forms, is distinguishable by those who exhibit keen insight and perceive the subtle characteristics found in skilled workmanship. The CROWN WOODS team is meticulous about every element needed to craft fine furniture-quality cabinetry. You can count on us to attend to these details along each step of our process, from concept to delivery.
Through our network of accomplished designers, we tailor exceptional cabinetry for the unique style of discerning homeowners.
- Floor Plan: As a first step, we advise clients to draw a floor plan of their kitchen indicating dimensions of the cabinets, where the power outlets and switches are, position of the range hood, bulkheads etc., Photographs of the kitchen area is also a good idea. All this would help us in providing you with an accurate quotation for the project.
- Design: Once you provide us with the above, an appointment would be scheduled with one of our qualified designers. It would be great if you can bring along family members, designers, contractors if any for the meeting as everyone could participate in preliminary layout and design details of your kitchen.
- Adjustments: Once we complete the initial drawings, we recommend that you take time at home and discuss everything that was talked about. Should you need changes, feel free to contact the kitchen designer you met with and make the required changes. This would help the designer to prepare for the second meeting. A “Retainer Fee” would be required if you wish to obtain any drawings or artwork prepared. This amount would be credited on the invoice.
- Finalizing: Once second the second meeting is concluded, you would have a very clear idea regarding the style and layout of your new kitchen. Once your budget and our prices are in sync and you are ready to place an order, a Project Manager would be assigned who would obtain exact measurements of the space.
- Order: You would once again be given the opportunity to go over and confirm the plans, elevations, hardware and material selections. At this point in time, a work scheduled will be done with exact pricing.